Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Busy Busy Halloween!

Whoo! I don't Remember Halloween being such a big deal when I was a kid! 
Mind you, I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!
But still I remember one Halloween party on Halloween or one night of Trick-or-Treating and that was it. Now you can to so many different parties or events that it makes for a very busy and fun-filled day!

We started off the day with Trick-or-Treating in downtown Logan. It was great cause Roger got to join us in the early morning!

We later met up with Maisie and Eve to finish going to all the stores!
Then we headed over to Papa's for a Spider Art Project!
My crazy girl! I have no idea what kind of pose that one is!

After Papa's We headed up to school, where she played with her friends and went trick-or-treating again around campus!









After School we headed to Sunterra Salon to see Auntie Denise! It is a family tradition to go see one of our oldest and dearest friends!

Trick-or-Treating at the mall finished up our day!

Talk about one long and crazy day! Kira got a lot of candy, and more importantly had a lot of fun!

Whew! After that, this Momma did Nothing!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment