Monday, July 1, 2013

Just one more year... and two more kids!

 Sarah and her cute family were able to visit again this year! With my new back yard all set up we had a BBQ at my house and got to see all her cute kids as well as have LeeAnne and her kids come too! It was nice catching up with Sarah and all that she has accomplished in her life, I don't get to see her nearly enough but I'm hoping the once a year tradition continues!
 We moved inside because it was feeling warm outside. LeeAnne's cute little Dylan!
 
 Talon and Lucas Playing!
 Super Lucas to the Rescue!
 With his side kick the amazing and glamourous Kira!

As it was getting time to go the kids wanted to play games and rest. I think it had been a long day for everyone!


 Getting a pic with the girls!
 Of course Chaos was pretty much ensuing while we tried to pretend it wasn't!


No comments:

Post a Comment