Monday, June 24, 2013

Mom is Old!


 I am so lucky! I had such a wonderful birthday that seemed to last all week! First we went out to dinner on Wednesday at the Huhot! I love mongolian it was super yummy. Then we went to lunch and had a lazy day on Friday (my actual birthday)! Roger planned a little BBQ on Saturday evening and got me a new table and chairs set! My backyard is starting to look so great! Then Sunday my dad made Roast with Cheesy Potatoes and Broccoli one of my favorite dinners! Not to mention the great Ice-cream Cake! I am so grateful for all the wonderful gifts... a vase from my sister, pillows and toe nail stickers from my mom, a itunes gift card from Kira, and a really cool polymer clay art piece from Roger! SPOILED oh yes! There is one thing that hasn't changed no matter how OLD I get!


1 comment:

  1. Happy late Birthday! It was on my mind all week to remember to send you a text on Fri and then Fri came and went. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete