Wednesday, June 5, 2013

"Make a Wave"


Everything just seems to be coming to an end! And while in many ways Im really excited in a lot of ways it makes me sad too! Kira's dance class was ending also! Natalie did the pictures at LaShars and did such a great job! She took soooo many cute pictures of Kira that I had to have them all!

Kira and Her Cute Class!
 
My Cute Girl!
I love this picture! I wanted a non-traditional picture of Kira and I in our Dancing clothes and this one is perfect!



 Finally the day of the Dance Review! It seemed like it was long time in coming, and to top it all off  the teachers were the walking wounded! Dana had recently had stomach surgery, Natalie had a torn ACL, Jenny had just strained a muscle in her leg, and I was super sick! Glad we were all able to make it through the day somehow!

Kira on the other hand was doing great! She performed 3 times! She danced to "Tiki, Tiki" with marracas...


 "Let it Grow" from the Lorax with flowers and...



the sign language to "Make a Wave"!

 Me and my Little Dancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment