Friday, September 5, 2014

Aquarium

First off I would like to start by thanking all my wonderful friends for taking pictures. As they know My camera died the second we got there, so I bought a disposable but I haven't got the pictures back from it yet.

Going to the Aquarium was a blast! We had bounce back passes since we went in April. Kira and I met up with Wendy, Aja, and LeeAnne and of course all their wonderful kids. We were quite the group! There were 15 of us total and 11 were children! My friends are such wonderful mothers! You can see it in everything they do!

The kids loved the Aquarium! They liked the rope bridge, the penguins, the sharks mouth, the sharks and otters, but their all time favorite part of the day... was playing on the plastic whales! Go figure!

These two were not mobile, so at least we could keep track of two kids all day!
The other nine kids in one spot! Only time it happened all day!
Thanks Girls for such a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment