Friday, September 5, 2014

Kira goes to Kindergarten!

Kira has started Kindergarten! 
I still am in a little bit of shock that it has come so quickly. Because of where Kira's birthday is I have been debating long and hard about when to start her in school! We decided that this was the year, even though she is the youngest I feel she is super ready to go to Kindergarten! 

First, we got to go to the school to check which time and teacher she had. She is in the afternoon with Mrs. Hadfield!

Then it was back to school night, where she got to meet her teacher and see the school. She had been going to Prekindergarten she already knew what to do, but it was still nice to go and see who would be in her class. Before we left to go to back to school night, I got her a brand new outfit for the first day of school!

She had a classroom scavenger hunt there and once completed she got a treat!


The next morning we were sooooo excited that she was ready 15 minutes early! She got a brand new backpack with lunchbox too and of course it was princesses!

Sassy little girl!
Everyone was there to support her at her first day of school!











She had such a great time and is super excited about school everyday! I still can't believe she is in Kindergarten! I was strong all day, until the end when I bawled like a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment