Friday, September 5, 2014

Family Fun!

I love my family! I am grateful for them, they teach me so much! We have been spending a lot more time together lately. I am grateful for just my little unit with Roger and Kira and I am grateful for my parents and sister, whom I do so much with. We are very close and I am glad that we get to have this time together!

My Dad, Mom and I really like to play Shanghai (card game) and we have been doing that a lot! I don't ever seem to win though!

Roger, Kira and I went to Willow Park Zoo! Even though we don't have very many animals Kira thought they were cool! The Emu's were a little scary, I could tell from looking at them the fence was the only thing that kept them from charging! 








We ended up taking the whole family miniature golfing. Kira has been learning how to play  and it is pretty funny to watch her play, and well she cheats a lot, but we all had a great time. I actually won this time!





We had this great pass this year that let us go to a variety of places with only one pass! It was great! One of those places was the Brigham Family Fun Center, where we got to bowl and do black light miniature golf! With bumpers, Kira was the second highest score and even then I only beat her by 1! Go Kira!












No comments:

Post a Comment